Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Chores

With a 7 and a 4 year old it is time for some help around here.  It seems like a great time to start teaching them the responsibility of chores, allowance and tithing.  So of course we had to make something cute to get it started.  It's amazing how a child with do anything to make an "X" on a chart......that works for me! I found the sheets here.

For the frame:

  • I got a wood frame with no backing and no glass from Walmart.
  • I wrapped the frame with ribbon and tied it off.
  • Used cardboard for the backing
  • Page protector over the chore sheet to be used with a dry erase marker
  • I tacked the cardboard to the back of the frame
  • Tacked the ribbon to the back of the frame to create a handle to put over a nail
  • Added some cute embellishments

No comments:

Post a Comment